DETOX: This includes avoiding putting toxins in your body, removing toxins from your body, and protecting yourself from toxic exposure.
· Eat organic (less toxins in means less you have to take out, and organic food is not genetically modified)
· Avoid toxins... Don't handle chemicals (this includes bath and body products... 26 seconds from skin to organs check out an alternative... Miessence)
· Install a shower filter (Chlorine is toxic and has been linked to endometriosis and other problems)
· Clear your channels (cleanse and support your eliminative organs; liver, colon, skin, kidneys. Toxins can't leave if these are stopped up)
· Avoid meat, dairy, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, allergens (they plug up your system, create toxic reactions or put your body into a defensive mode)
· Avoid food additives (Aspartame is one example that damages your nerves, especially your brain cells, and sets your body up to become insulin resistant)
· Reduce EMF pollution (Electromagnetic frequencies/radiation can impact your health, they are released by cell phones, computers, microwaves etc... you can purchase devices that neutralize EMFs)
· Detox program (periodically detox your body with a good detox program guided by your natural health practitioner... this may include herbs, juicing, diet changes, a detox foot spa, FIR sauna and more)
NOURISH: This includes giving your body what it needs to thrive and repair damage.
· Eat a plant based diet (be sure it is rich in variety and includes whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables, and fruit)
· Use herbs (they nourish and repair specific organs and are a whole food rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients)
· Drink lots of pure water
· Walk barefoot outside
· Get sun and sleep